View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 10:02 AM   #859
thaSLAB
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

OVR: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by atlantabaseball.nut
Sounds good. Excited for it to work again . Have you noticed any improvements on picture quality?
The picture quality is the same IMO, but I've never had issue with it. That picture I posted is technically not HD, and I think it looks decent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlantabaseball.nut

This has multiple people complaining about how it isn't working. Seems to be a widespread problem. I wonder why thaSLAB is the exception. What model do you own? Curious to see if this only effects a subset of models. I own the newest 250GB Super Slim model from Amazon. Also a bug that is reported on that page and one I found is that the skip to inning didn't work for me the few minutes I played around with it. Does it work for you?
It's because I have magic PS3s ... No, I have a launch 60GB fatty, and a 160GB (I think it was originally) Slim. I replaced both HDD with 500GB, 7200RPM Toshiba's. As an aside, I haven't had any issues with any video games either, that people have reported.

I can confirm that skip to inning works too. I didn't read the thread, so I don't know how they are doing it. It will be a small 3 second buffer, then it will jump to the inning you selected.

Edit: I read the blog posts, and the one guy saying 'skip to inning' isn't working is doing it wrong. I'm not home right now, but if I remember correctly, up/down on the d-pad selects the inning and you confirm with X.

-- Sent from the Future...

YouTube

Last edited by thaSLAB; 03-28-2013 at 10:18 AM.