View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 09:54 PM   #22
brandon27
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: NASCAR The Game: Inside Line Patch Has Finally Arrived For 360, Post Your Impress

I played a race at Vegas today after the patch... AI was blowing by me on Hard, which to me is normal since I struggle at Vegas (which is why i picked it so I could race in the pack) The racing was very good I thought, other than the AI being overly aggressive, pretending I wasnt on the track running my line, they'd just plow into me regardless which of course... slowed me down, but not them. However... in the tri oval at the start finish line... the inside line would like almost slam the brakes and drop probably at least 15mph...

Just sad... really really sad...

I had a race afterwards at Michigan though. Very impressive. played with 4x wear... had some green flag stops with no issues. Good racing. So.. I just dont know what to think. some tracks its good, some... its just awful.

Some things never change apparently. I guess these guys are just always going to make games that visually look great, have a good foundation with tons of potential but... at the end of the day... they just dont play very well. They just cant fully deliver. So far what I've seen today from the latest patch... It's just still... still not all there. I dont get it..