View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 11:11 PM   #74
JazzMan
SOLDIER, First Class...

JazzMan's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NBA 2K13 Roster Update Details (4-3-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj2008nw
and if it is so what?! who cares but I'm not going to nitpick at other teams players because my players aren't being updated that just childish and immature.. and at one part of the season Smith WAS the first option and he was able to Carry the offensive load while Melo was out... I doubt Parsons would be able to do that
How many times must I repeat myself to get this through your thick skull of yours? I am NOT bashing JR because my team is getting neglected by the Insider. I'm bashing him because he has flaws in his game that are NOT replicated on 2k.

He's not nearly as consistent as he is on 2k.

Regarding him being the number 1 option: that's where his FG% took a big dip. He took poor shots because he felt that he had to play hero ball, and look what happened: the Knicks fell into a slump and JR's percentages fell. That's not a consistent player or a number 1 option. He benefits off playing with 'Melo.

I never said Parsons was a number 1 option, I said he is a better overall player than JR. Better defender, better rebounder, better rebounder, better facilitator, more efficient shooter, and simply a better player than JR.

I'll say it again: I like JR Smith. Great scorer, but he's inconsistent and inefficient at the only thing that he is expected to do.

Green Bay Packers
Utah Jazz
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Dibs: AJ Lee