View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 04:20 PM   #18
Smoke6
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 25 Gameplay Roundtable (UTC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikeBlitz
This. Overall, very good read. EA has their feedback, let's see how this turns out ...

Quote:
Buckeye: Ball Hawk is still in the game which is horrible news for every realism based player. Being able to hold a single button and have a defender (yes even a defensive tackle) run into position and make an over the shoulder interception is a very bad thing. The probability boost of getting an interception by using Ball Hawk is crazy, from my personal experience its nearly 100%. We cannot have a realistic football game as long as things like this are there. At best we can hope for an “On/Off” toggle in CCM and other modes. Hopefully they can get it in there since I bring it up every time I talk to the dev team. Honestly MANY of us have brought this to them as an issue. we all need to FIGHT to have these things eliminated. At the very least make them be lower skill level only. Once you get to All-Pro or All-Madden they are unable to be used. I will say it now, if you use Ball Hawk… you are a chump.
I am not pleased about the part I bolded, it doesnt make sense to basically have a "focus group" of guys give their honest feedback only to see them get shunned while trying to help improve the game and check off one more complaint on the list for good reason. I wish Tiburon would understand that know one catches every pass thrown to them on either side of the ball and ballhawk is a feature that really has to go along with a few other things but this mind frame so far doesnt bode well for me.

But good read fellas and some enlighten stuff for me to think about these next few months. Game goes gold soon and im actually tired of "patch city" out of the gates with this game.