Old 05-05-2013, 09:35 AM   #660
db56
Veteran

db56's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: 2013 NFL Draft Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega412930
hey guys just wanna say first off if there is anyone who doesnt like this roster and i kno there will be, i have np with that everyone has their preference and i respect that but please ive seen over on another thread someone bashing my roster which i have stated is still a big work in progress please just if u dont like it please just dont bash me cause of it id rather u message me if u really feel the need to bash me for somthing im doing for free and for just the love of the game and for everyone elses love of the game, as u can see by my logo football is not my number one sport so if ratings or anything are off please i dont mind suggestions at all and def agree with most of then if somthings off, but theres just no need for the unsportsmanship and just talk trash about me cause someone elses.is.better, thankx, now with that aside with everyone who follows my work or just even tried them thank you all u guys push me to do this more every day and as far as an update should b available in about an hour or two sorry for the delay again guys
don't worry about the haters, rosters are always going to be subject to scrutiny and its crazy how ungrateful some people can be.

Thanks for the update and keep up the good work...