View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 02:43 PM   #21
luisgonz101
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: game freezes at the screen before all the team logos when i downlaod 1.02 update

Alright guys it MUST be a problem on 2k's with the game data update. If you are logged in to playstation network when loading the game it wont load pass the trademark(before the nba logos) but if you are offline, the game WILL actually load with no problems. Then once in the home screen sign in back to PSN and game will go online without freezing. Something I realized while playing an online game with the Heat vs Knicks is... 1. Heat(away) were wearing white socks 2. Wade was wearing the Fly Wade 2, Lebron was wearing the 9, and Melo was wearing his previous shoes. In other words game data on 2k behalf looks "factory reset" for some reason which makes me come to a conclusion that 2k is working on releasing a new update to fix this or maybe due to Lebron new MVP shoes being added to the game and since the shoes has soo many colors, the game started trippin balls LOL but yea folks thats my opinion of whats going on!

UPDATE:

DO NOT delete the game data file, it WONT fix the problem.. and for those like myslef that had created and edited many shoes to make game looks as realistic as possible, you WILL loose all your shoes data for no reason and players with created/edited shoes will be rocking them fabulous generic shoes!!!

**True what @MuhMitchell said.. games will freeze at "Loading custom shoe data" no matter what**
I hope 2K really fix this BS cuz I had this problem once before and I had to delete "game data" and lost all my custom shoes(50 of them) and had to create them all over again and go over my roster to make sure no1 was wearing generic shoes. But at this 5/7/13 freezing problem, deleting game data will not fix the problem for some reason thats why I was saying to NOT delete "game file" until a solution by 2K is made. It will be a darn shame to create/edit all them shoes again unless that wont matter to you. I bet is those Lebron MVP shoes 2K trying to add in the game screwing things up. Hope this helps!!!

until this is fix I guess is time for some Madden 13, BF3 or any Call of Duty games! 2K you guys SUUCCKKKSS!!! cant wait for NBA LiVE to come back seriously

"They got us on game 1 but we will take the next 4 games"

Miami Heat fan since 96
Miami Dolphins fan since 98

Last edited by luisgonz101; 05-07-2013 at 03:10 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove