Old 05-15-2013, 04:45 PM   #23
jpdavis82
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: EA Sports: Playing Defense in Madden 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta
This is nothing new! Either it was in Madden 13 (which I dont know because I didn't buy it) but I know it was in before, which means if it wasnt in Madden 13, they took it out and are now adding it back like it's a new feature, smh.
I keep telling guys this and I'm standing by it until proving wrong. Don't look at what happened before Madden 13 when you judge this game from now on. These are new devs and they are focusing on gameplay first and foremost. There was no marketing of this whatsoever so to say they are adding it back as a new feature is far from the truth, probably less than 1000 people will even read that blog. It may be in Madden 13 to a degree, but if they have made some improvements, fixed some things with it, it's at least worth a mention in a blog. Because as SOON as they don't then everyone says well how come this wasn't fixed or is such and such in the game?

I'm not defending EA, but I'm just being unbiased and honest. There's far too much EA Hate or Love and not enough honest unbiased opinions out there.

Oh and you didn't buy Madden 13 so you probably shouldn't speak on this topic. When you hit the hit stick in Madden 13 it resulted in what should be a pass interference or else you just fell down. What happened before Madden 13 is irrelevant to me.