View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 07:01 PM   #6
GoJays09
Rookie

GoJays09's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MLB the Show 2011 PSP Roster update (2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick165561
Next Update, and last until at least the deadline. I completely fixed everything I could.

- Rosters, Rotations, Lineups accurate as of 5/19 *
(I accounted for injuries, so Players like Jeter, A-Rod, Santana, are still playing). This is for people who want to start a fresh season.

- I created some of the top prospects and left them in AAA. Not many free spots for editable, or create a players though.

- Almost all the Free Agents are real Free Agents, playing in Japan or available now. This will be better for season, and updating.

- All retired players I know of have 0 stats and are on AAA teams, so the computer controlled teams shouldn't use them. I tried to put them on their former teams, but it wasn't always possible.

- Any free agent signings, or trades that happened recently were also done, if possible. (Zambrano, Sanchez, Reimel, Bell, etc.)

- I went through every single player and made sure their number was correct, if possible I fixed it. Fixed looks of a few too.

- No duplicate players like in the last update.

- Tried to make the teams ratings closer to current, Astros 30, Marlins 29, Rangers 2 but some would take too much editing to make worse and may not be realistic for throughout the season (Dodgers).

http://www.sendspace.com/file/df0pke

Hope it's appreciated. This was a lot of work, especially on my schedule.
Thank you very much for all the hard work on this update. It must have been very difficult to complete, kudos to you man!