View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 03:48 PM   #1
charter04
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Charter04's NCAA Football 14 Heisman Sliders

***These are new heisman sliders. You must follow the instructions for them to work***

Updated as of: 6-20-2014

These are updated for the 2014 college football season.

I originally came up with this because I got tired of constantly tweaking sliders. Well I found myself in the same boat. I end up playing slider testing games more than actual games. LOL. I revisited this method and love the results. I had to change a little to fix some issues I was having though.

These are not for those who don't want to put in a little effort to have a great NCAA Football experience. It really doesn't take that long but, I know some don't like changing rosters. Even though it takes much less time than tweaking sliders for an entire year. LOL

Here are the steps and some things I added to fix QB's tendency getting messed up.

Step one:
-Lower your QB's THA by 30 and the QB's of the team you play that week. Once the week is over raise their THA back up or it will mess up their season. This takes minutes.

-If they are already a scrambler then your done. If they are balanced or pocket passers then you will need to lower elusiveness until they go back to being balanced or pocket passers. Most of the time 10-30 is the number that gets them back to the right tendency. Remember were you had it for putting it back. This seems to have little to no impact of a balanced or pocket passer when it's lowered.

-This will make it were you will have much less accuracy down the field and outs will be harder to complete but, you won't see the crazy throws on simple slant routes.

-Do the same for your own QB's but, you don't have to worry about doing anything to get their tendency right because your controlling them. Unless this hurts recruiting I wouldn't worry about it. Then at the end of the season raise it back up by 30 for possible draft stuff. they will still be higher because they would have progressed.

Step Two: Lower you starting RB's stamina to 0 and the starter on the team you play that week. This will ensure that you will see the back up auto sub in. Then after you play them raise theirs back. You might want to raise injury because of this because they get more injured as they fatigue.

Step Three: Lower your kickers accuracy by 30. Not the slider but, the actual rating. If it's still too easy lower by 35. Kicking is way too easy on default but, I found that lowering my kicker really adds challenge.

That is it. These three adjustments make all the difference. The cool thing is that once you make those changes on your team then you don't have to change it again. You only have to change for the cpu team your playing.

Difficulty: Heisman

Quarter Length: 10 minutes. (you should be getting 120-140 on average per game. Sometimes teams have a combined 160+ total plays in real life. That is both teams combined. Only use rushing ATT and Pass ATT's for this)

Play Calling: Optional (I always call my own plays)

Speed: Normal

Threshold: 50

Game Play Sliders: User/CPU

QB Accuracy: 50/50
Pass Blocking: 50/50
WR Catching: 50/50
RB Ability: 50/50
Run Blocking: 50/50
Pass Coverage: 50/50
Interception: 50/50
Rush Defense: 50/50
Tackling: 50/50

Special Teams (Default)

Auto Subs (Default)

Penalties

Offside: 50
False Start: 50
Holding: 50
Face Mask: 50
OPI: 50
DPI: 50
KR Inter: 50
Clipping: 50
Int Grounding: 95
RTP: 50
RTK: 50[/color][/color]

If you want to post box scores here is the link http://dynasties.operationsports.com...1&sport=ncaafb

Last edited by charter04; 09-09-2014 at 09:58 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove