View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 02:57 PM   #63
Luck911
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Recruiting Tips (NCAA 14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soonerfan14
So I jut did my first offseason...had about 9 guys left on my board...the guys I really want I put 2,500 on each and the lesser guys I put 1,250...I landed none of them! What!?! I'm OU for Christs sake...and two or three were position of needs I was leading all year long....I basically just am going to restart my Dynasty an just practice on recruiting now lol
It does not matter you have to assume that teams have finish all of their recruiting in the regular season.So you can be OU and put 2000 in each but everybody else is just looking for one or two players.So it is your 2000 points against somebody 9,000 to 15000 points

So far tips are

- Focus 10 to 15 players on your recruiting boards,but make sure to fill out your board players get recruiting bonus even if you have zero

- Go into off season with all the players you want already signed,you want only one or two players to sign in off season,So you can put heavy amount points into players in the offseason

-Dump all points into recruiting coach skills

-If you want a rivalry game about in week 6 to 8,So if have a rival you can schedule put them in around that spot that is about the time where the bars almost reach to full for a player.Nothing suck more than knowing will sign a player once they come in for their visit but sign before the game happens because your rivalry game is later on