View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 03:36 AM   #1
Robcards
MVP

Robcards's Arena

OVR: 9
NCAA 14 Rosters for Draft Classes (360)

I've started work on a roster file for the purposes of an accurate 2014 NFL Draft (no promises on projected rounds or ratings, just who is in it). I'd like to get legit 2014-2017 draft classes before Madden comes out in case I decide to trade NCAA in. I could use some input and eventually I'll need 3 people to volunteer to put roster files on their madden share since I'm pretty sure I can only share 1 of the rosters. I should have the 2014 draft class roster done sometime this week, most of the work is making RS sophomores and juniors that are over 80 OVR but aren't likely to declare true sophomores so they won't take up a spot in the draft.

Please feel free to post opinions on who should be in the class, particularly non-FBS prospects that are worth adding (I'm thinking Michael Dyer, Isaiah Crowell, etc.).

2014 NFL Draft Class Roster (Updated 8/28/13) available for download from GT: Robcards

2015 NFL Draft Class Roster (Updated 8/29/13) available for download from GT: x ID 3 A TH o 0
2016 NFL Draft Class Roster (Updated 9/3/13) available for download from GT: HITTINHAWKS

**** THESE ROSTERS ARE FOR EXPORTING DRAFT CLASSES ONLY ****

It is highly recommended that these rosters not be used for any purpose other than to simulate an entire season, get to Players Leaving, and saving a draft class. For drafts 2015 or later, more than one season does not need to be simulated, the players' classes have been changed so that the players leaving in 2015 (or later) are seniors.

*********** IMPORTANT!!! (AS OF 8/23)

I'm not sure what's changed since the last title update, but something got jacked up so that true sophomores can declare for the draft now. Please use these steps to ensure you do not get duplicate players (i.e. same guy in 2014 and 2015):

1. save a 2nd dynasty file at 'end of bowl season' (NOT 'END OF SEASON', you cant edit rosters past end of bowl season)
2. advance to players leaving
3. go to 'all teams' and sort by reason for leaving and make sure no one is 'declaring'
4. if anyone is declaring, go back to the copy at end of bowl season and edit these players and tank their ranking (awareness to 0 should do the trick)
5. repeat steps 2 and 3

OFFLINE DRAFT CLASS UPLOADS CAN BE FOUND AT THIS THREAD:

Realistic Madden 25 Draft Classes (360)

Last edited by Robcards; 09-11-2013 at 01:37 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove