Old 07-22-2013, 11:59 PM   #121
BonesKnows85
Rookie

BonesKnows85's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NCAA Football 14 Uniform Update #1 Details, Free DLC Arrives Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskers20
Its because Ben is from Florida State obviously lol.
You might be joking, but I am seriously starting to think. I remember back when I first joined OS I saw a guy from EA that is on the dev team claiming that he was a Gators fan.

Florida's accessory color was wrong for 3 years after being correct one year previously. They finally "half way" fix that, but not completely. And finally get the field art in too. Yet we didn't get our new uniforms. We still have those pro combats too, that can be removed ANY time now. Neither of our pro combats have the helmet that goes with them. Which makes them pointless to have.

Florida is a big school. I just don't see how Ohio and Idaho can get missing pieces before a power like Florida can get their primary jerseys. Oregon can have 357836 combos before Florida can get 3 new jerseys with a new font and SEC patch.

I'm really disappointed. So much for starting my Gators dynasty. If it didn't make the first update, you have to wonder if it will be added to the game at all this year. Maybe it will come out in the next update, hopefully with a fix for the gray mask glitch.
BASKETBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
2006 - 2007
BASEBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Advertisements - Register to remove