Old 07-26-2013, 10:53 AM   #53
Mo
SSN

Mo's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: The 2013-14 EPL Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTellinTim
Not sure if you're aware, but Premier League World has been on FSC all along as well. It comes as part of the television package. I'd imagine NBCSN will also be showing the weekly highlight show.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsnomar05
I imagine they will show the highlight show, but if not, it would be nice if they aired Match of the Day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUFan_88
Is NBCSN going to have their own wrap up show as well? Maybe a daily show?

I know how NBCSN is with niche US sports, and I think the EPL could grow huge in the US under the NBCSN umbrella.
http://worldsoccertalk.com/2013/04/2...eague-2013-16/

Quote:
Q: What programming will be shown other than live matches?

A: Before and after every Premier League match, there’ll be a pre-match and post-match show featuring news and analysis. But outside of the games themselves, NBC Sports will be providing 600+ hours of original programming each season.

The shows they’ll be broadcasting are:

Match of the Day — Modeled on the BBC show of the same name, this two-hour highlights show will be shown every Saturday. The show will re-air on Sunday mornings.

Match of the Day 2 — Modeled on the BBC show of the same name, this 90-minute show will feature highlights from Sunday’s matches.

Premier League Countdown — A preview of the 2013-14 Premier League season.

Premier League Download — The show will feature celebrity supporters, comedians and journalists who will discuss what they love and loathe about the league.

Premier League 36 — NBC Sports Network’s 36 Series will follow footballers for the 36 hours leading up to a match in a unique behind-the-scenes documentary.

Premier League Goal Zone — A 30-minute program airing after matches on Sunday with highlights of all the goals scored on Saturday and Sunday.

Game Cut-Downs — On Monday nights, NBC Sports Network will present a two-hour show featuring shorter versions of the Man United and Manchester City games. On Tuesdays, a two-hour show will feature highlights from Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and Tottenham matches.

Premier League Review — The popular show that features highlights of games will be shown by NBC Sports.

Premier League Preview — The popular preview show returns to NBC Sports.

Premier League World — The weekly magazine show produced by Premier League returns to television.