View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 03:00 PM   #1
Majingir

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
NHL 13 Roster Update(2013-2014 Season)

For those who aren't getting NHL14 and will be playing NHL13 for this season(for PS3) I decided to make my own roster update for the NHL roster since I'm sure many who also have NHL13 for PS3 might want to play with teams that have updated rosters as well. So if you're like me,and all you really care about is updated rosters(to play offline on exhibition mode and stuff), then this is the roster you'll most likely enjoy. It won't be like those huge updates we see from the big name threads on here where there's a big team working on rosters/equipment/ratings and stuff.

Reminder:Only NHL rosters are going to be updated

I used the most up to date Revamped Roster file(from around June) and did many transactions since(starting from around 2013 draft time until now).

This update:
Quote:
Includes almost all NHL transactions up to March 8,2014 (for non playoff teams) and April 17,2014 (for playoff teams)

NHL Player numbers are probably 99% accurate. If transactions occur in the future, this might cause numbers to be messed up though.

Line combos are "best lined"

AHL rosters AREN'T accurate(I didn't do much at all to AHL rosters,since this is mostly just a NHL roster specific update,so some teams might have guys on AHL roster who are no longer apart of their AHL team,or never was to begin with(Goalies for example I had to put a min of 2 per team,so some AHL teams might have 1 random goalie on it)

Other leagues(CHL,European leagues ect) AREN'T updated

NHL guys who went to play elsewhere,are in free agency(so guys like Kovy,Poni and so on,are in the NHL free agent pool)

Player ratings aren't really updated at all(minus the 2013 draftees who are in the NHL and stuff who are rated in the 50s since it won't be fun using 50 overall guy in NHL)
Most up to date roster(as of April 17,2014,which includes Olympic Rosters,Deadline Deals,Playoff Rosters) is attached below(file name is '2014 Playoffs Update'):
Attached Files
File Type: zip PS3.zip (2.18 MB, 768 views)
File Type: zip November 2 Update.zip (2.18 MB, 420 views)
File Type: zip January 7 Update.zip (2.18 MB, 372 views)
File Type: zip March 8 Update.zip (2.18 MB, 571 views)
File Type: zip 2014 Playoffs Update.zip (2.18 MB, 963 views)

Last edited by Majingir; 04-18-2014 at 01:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove