Old 08-23-2013, 11:52 PM   #111
Step2001
Pro

Step2001's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Madden NFL 25 CFM Q/A

8 man practice squad?
46 man Game Day Roster?

I.R. Fixed? In '13 is you placed a player on I.R. who was out for 8 weeks at the beginning of the season to clear a needed roster spot. When he was healthy in week 9, but couldn't come off Injured Reserve, this would cause a freeze of the game if you went into Depth Chart during the game.

I.R. - Is there a exemption where we can place a player on I.R. but bring one player back after 8 weeks? New rule in NFL!

Audio Presentation, does it follow your ccf through the years? (I know, playing games needed here...)

Specific Commentary for Pre-Season, Reg Season, Playoffs, Super Bowl?

How are trades during the draft? Are they announced at who received what? etc etc

In Depth info kept? Trades, Signings, Cuts, Drafts......where you can go back and look years later in your CCF.

Playoff stats kept? Super Bowl stats kept?

Injuries, are they different (ACL, MCL, PCL, Rotator Cuff, Lis Franc, Hip, Concussion, etc. etc.)

Can Players get Injured during Practice?

Do Injuries carry over to next year? If a player tears his ACL in week 17, is that player still injured during Pre-Season the following year.

Can Players get injured Off the field, that just happen during the week or Off-Season?

Will players negotiate a contract better? Instead of stopping the negotiating when they don't like any offer.

Is there a rookies free agent signing after the draft, where we bid on the remaining undrafted players?

Are CPU teams carrying the MAX number of players during the Pre-Season?

How are many QB's are the CPU teams carrying during the Pre-Season?

Are CPU teams signing veteran QB's to back up their starters OR are they going with rookies?

Any trades leading up to OR at the trade deadline?

How are making trades? tough, fair, easy?

How is trading for players on other teams trade blocks?

After trading for a player who's contract is up after the season, do you get a chance to re-sign that player during the season?

Will CPU teams pull their starters when blowing a team out or when they are getting beat badly?

CPU teams will pull their starting QB during a game? If so, how does the Audio Presentation handle this? Old School Madden, Pat Summerall would mention when a change was made, just noting.
Advertisements - Register to remove