View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 12:54 AM   #1
Blue Ninja
Pro

Blue Ninja's Arena

OVR: 23
Blue Ninja's M25 Sliders (Fair play and Realism)

I have set up a community. Sim players from my online league are going to be joining and testing out sliders so come join!!

community name-Blue Ninja

Ok here we go....

First of all this sliders set is built for fair play(against CPU) and realism in movements and stats. It is definitely not for all out challenging sliders set. It is for sim players who know decent about pre-snap read, scheme, individual match ups, disguising/exposing coverage with motion, safeties reaction/position and such.

These are some house rules I recommend to get the most realistic experience.

No switch on both side of the ball-The less control you take the more ratings matter. Not everyone hit sticks or catch/run the ball the same. Sometimes I just call plays and let the CPU play out(I do enjoy coaching).

No exploiting CPU A.I-It is what it is. Don't overload one side with blockers to run just because CPU doesn't adjust. Help CPU out with alignment pre-snap. No money plays. There are counter plays for all plays in football on offense and defense. Utilize your knowledge to beat the opponent. You want to be as fair as possible and not do anything CPU won't or can't do. This is the fair play part I mentioned.

League Setting
Skill Level-All Pro/All-Madden(AP for HUM/HUM, AM for HUM/CPU)
Quarter Length-15 minutes
Accelrated Clock-ON
Minimum Play Clock Time-12
Game Speed-Slow(updated 8/28)
Auto Strafe/Sprint-OFF
Heat Seeker-ON
Ball Hawk-ON
Switch Assist-ON

Sliders (For both HUM and CPU as usual)
QB Accuracy-7 (Updated on 11/22)
Pass Blocking-4
WR Catching-50
Run Blocking-0(updated on 11/22)
Fumbles-35
Pass Defense Reaction Time-45
Interceptions-31 (updated on 9/18)
Pass Coverage-60
Tackling-54 (updated on 9/18)
Injuries-40
Fatigue-60
Min Player Speed Threshold-32

*Still testing the penalties and sliders not listed on here

Penalty Sliders
Offside-55 (Updated 8/30)
False Start-54
Holding-54
Face Mask-54
Defensive Passing Interference-50
Offensive Passing Interference-50 (I've seen this happen a couple of times in last 2,3 games believe me or not)
Punt Catch Interference-54
Clipping-52
Intentional Grounding-54
Roughing the Passer-54 (This is set. At 55 you will see way too many)
Roughing the Kicker-54

Auto Subs
*I am going to try this new theory a friend of mine is labbing. He is very reliable and I have no doubt he found something worth a shot. I quoted what he had to say and left it below so please check it out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbboomer89
Hey Blue this is your boy cbslink I love the set just as I did last year. I want to share some new findings in regards to fatigue, now I know that you and all of these guys on OS put in some good work I can only mine is up to all of y'alls level. I was playing around with a zero slider set that didn't work out very well, but I did stumble across this set that I think will work with anyone's set. I believe that you will get good game play and more realistic fatigue play for the entire game. So here's the set:

First set your Fatigue to 65, Then drop your auto subs to sub out 1 and sub in 1.

Guys I know it sounds crazy but trust me I've been playing with these since last year's game but the great thing about this years game is that after halftime your players won't fully rejuvenate. I love this feature because now you have to game plan and play your two's for some significant time to help your ones finish out the game now this could control the game for some or put others away it all depends on how well your two's play and what situation you put them in. In my findings I also have noticed that early in the game holes are tighter, zones are well keep, and blitz's are more effective (depending on what type of game you are running, if your controlling the ball you will see a significant increase on both sides of the ball) then later in the game play action, draw's, counter's, and any type of defense you want to run are all effective if you've controlled the game. If the game is about even here's where the fun part comes in because it's all about how much your individual player's have left in the tank and play calling. Guy's I'm excited about this addition I hope it work's well for you.

Here I'll break down what you can expect to see compared to default All-Pro setting.
Passing Game
  • QB ACC at 7 will give you more incomplete passes especially when lead pass is abused which actually would reduced the number of interceptions as well. You can also throw the ball away without being called for intentional grounding by intentionally leading the pass. There are many more incomplete passes thrown than deflected or intercepted in real life.
  • WR/CB interaction feels just about right with this setting. Elite TEs will abuse LBs and Ss in man while great CBs provides sticky coverage against lesser WRs(Note that I said against lesser WRs. Outcome of Revis vs Megatron and rookie WR vs CB as long as they are evenly matched should be similar. It's about the match up in football. Not every one is Revis or Megatron)
  • Interior defensive line pushes the pocket more at pass blocking at 20 as they should to keep QBs from stepping up so that outside rushers can get to QB. Some blown blocking assignments and none of that RT pulling all the way to the outside shoulder of LT to pick up a blitzer lol(that drives me crazy). And again dominant rushers will dominate lesser linemen.
  • You will see PAs work better with reaction time lowered. You will also see more blown coverage by deep safeties with low AWR and PRG.
  • Zone defense plays the way they should be played for the most part. A little bonehead moves here and there but doubt it's something sliders can fix.
  • With fumbles at 35, QBs actually fumble more realistically when sacked when they rarely did at 50.

Running Game
  • Definitely no more 10+pancakes by WRs and much more realistic outcome of the match ups across the field in terms of blocking and provides much more realism at run blocking at 27. Good run blocking WRs will still hold the block longer than average blockers and the same goes for the TEs.
  • With fumbles set at 35, you will need to learn to cover the ball as you should. Getting hit while dancing around with precision modifier will get you in trouble.
  • Blocks shed and tackles made are realistic depending on players' ratings. Smart defenders react faster and take better pursuit angle.

Opinions/questions/suggestions are more than welcome. Enjoy guys!!
(P.S Of course I am still testing and will update as I go.)
M16 Sim Style Sliders by Blue Ninja
My Twitch Stream

Last edited by Blue Ninja; 11-22-2013 at 01:28 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove