Old 08-28-2013, 07:50 AM   #8
seasprite
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: draft guide for madden 25?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
I used to be the one who wrote the fantasy draft guides.

I can understand wanting the draft class guides, but at the same time I think that takes the fun out of the game... which is why I changed/stopped how I do the fantasy draft guide. I like to focus more on how Madden plays and the ratings/types of player you should look for.

For example, I didn't touch Madden 13 and stuck with 12... also I can't comment on Madden 13 yet, but for me, pas rushing defensive ends [especially those with high finesse moves] are a waste of time/money. You should look for guys with High block shedding instead, and power moves second. Defensive Tackles are far more valuable. In Madden, the power move animation is far more effective, and the DTs tend to get more "win" animations both against the run and pass rushing. So,a guy like Vince Wilfork is far more valuable to me than a Julius Peppers.

When I get my hands on 25 and a few games under my belt, I will probably write a new OS guide.

Agree, I have never understood why someone would want something that tells them how each player will really play out down the road when they are drafting. I think the uncertainty is half the fun of a draft.