View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 09:48 PM   #190
DanBootleg
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Storyline Draft Classes (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuchToLearn
i dunno which drafts leon and wolverine are in..

nor i do know their projected rounds

but how the heck did you get them both drafted??
I started with the Bills and moved them to Toronto, the first year we went 9-7 and Leon Sandcastle is projected as a 3rd round pick so I drafted him in the 2nd.

The next 2 drafts are the Ali draft, and the Pop Warren draft; Wolverine is always the year after Pop Warren.

I won the Superbowl that year and had Vince Wilfork on my team, I had to franchise Stevie Johnson because he wouldn't sign. Since I also have Marcell Dareus, Vince Wilfork was expendable. Stevie Johnson became expendable because I have Shady Monroe and Skylar Brooks so I packaged Stevie, Vince Wilfork, and my first round for the first overall pick and got Wilverine Justice.

The real question is how did I get Demarcus "Canada" Singleton because he always goes on the first well I traded up to the slot he was projected. After I pick the players I want to sign in free agency I always delegate the free agency because the CPU can get you some interesting players, because of that I ended up with Paul Posluszny. I saw the team in the slot he was projected needed a MLB and a LG (I already had 3 80 overalls at that position) so I traded Posluszny and my oldest LG to them for their pick.