jyoung
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
Re: New Mutant Football League Game Launches Kickstarter

Official project update:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...l-league/posts

Quote:
Hey everyone,

A huge thanks for all the support and kind words for the project. Your words of encouragement and advice have been extremely helpful Thank you all for backing the project and if we hit our goal we promise we won't let you down.

Okay down to business. This is my first Kickstarter project and I guess I have a lot to learn. I've heard the complaints on pricing and their not being a PC game from the get go. honestly I had no idea the PC version was so important to everyone. I've had a chance to discuss with the team, specifically my technical director and here's what we're going to do.

HOW COME THERE IS NO PC VERSION?

1). We will give a PC version of the game to all price point tiers. That's right, for $15.00 bucks you will get the mobile and PC version.

2). We will add a couple nice goodies to add value to the $30.00 price point (in addition to also getting the PC version). Just need to think about this. If you guys have any ideas let me know.

STRETCH GOALS

We're pulling them off the page. We just want to do everything possible to focus on our core goal. We will resubmit if we get closer.

REWARDS THAT UNBALANCE THE GAME

Why would we do that? MFL is a game of strategy, tactics and skills. All of the animation rewards add life and personality to the characters. It's cool visual eye candy - nothing more. It doesn't make one character more powerful than another character. It makes them unique.

PAY TO WIN

Never will a player be able to pay their way to success in The Mutant Football League. Skill and treachery is what will be required to win (not money).

There is some big news about this project that we will be dropping early next week. It's good news. Just finalizing some negotiations. I'll will write up more FAQS and adjust all the rewards tomorrow.

Again, thanks for all the support and feedback. I'll work with you guys as best I can and make things good.

Best,

Michael
Advertisements - Register to remove