Old 09-29-2013, 01:34 AM   #745
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by burter
I have no clue why I didn't start with your sliders Jarodd lol. I went ahead and gave Madden one more shot as I forgot to try your sliders out. Anyways I went straight to the black set. You have your penalties different than others. You have them the opposite way and that is what is making a huge difference in me being able to run! Finally I'm not rushing for 200+ yards.

I played Denver (I'm the raiders but I had traded away some good pieces and have a 66 overall rb) and I rushed 18 times for 56 yards. Felt really good. On the other hand Peyton Manning killed me. Like KILLED ME! Denver rushed 11 times for like 44 yards, but Manning threw it a ton. He ended up breaking the single game passing record on me lol. I couldn't believe it! 648 yards total. Like WOW!!! Part of it was my fault because I was like I'm blitzing every chance I get! Manning torched me cause of that lol. Also the other part was tackling. I normally try not to switch on D, but the cpu couldn't tackle. So it was like catch break tackle, gone for 40+ yards. I ended up bumping up the tackling slider for the next game. I lost that game 38-33.

I played Wash. next and it felt like how it should play out. RG3 threw for 256 yards and Wash. rushed for 86 yards. I rushed for 120 yards on 33 carries and I threw for 221 yards. I got to the redzone on Wash. 6 times but came away with no TD's and 5 fg's. They really shut me down every time I got down there and/or penalties killed me. I ended up winning on last drive with 56 seconds left in the game with 2 quick passes. Kicked a 54 yarder to win 25-24. I'm actually looking forwarded to playing again. Should have started with your sliders to begin with like in Ncaa lol.
Nice looks like you been having some good games.. I'm hoping the gameplay doesn't become too easy for you after a while since you raised the USER tackling above 25.. I could be wrong but I'm sticking to the belief that if you go above 25 for the tackling you are taking the gameplay below all-Madden.. Maybe that isn't the case since you are having good games still but I have a feeling it does affect the overall gameplay when you do since there isn't no rush reaction, or blockshedding slider to lower so you can compensates and add points to the tackling slider like in years past.. Keep me posted on your games man..
Advertisements - Register to remove