View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 05:49 PM   #795
BillsFan64
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Okay. My game is done. My Bills edged out the Saints in New Orleans, 31-27.

I kept the Saints in the game with 3 INTs. 1 was just a dumb pass, 2 were misreads where I thought I had open receivers and got suckered in by not reading the zone correctly. I also fumbled it once in the 4th that was scooped up and returned for a 71 yard TD. Ugh. I thought that was going to cost me the game, but did manage to answer it with a TD drive with less than a minute on the clock.

Stats:
Buffalo
Passing - 27 of 42 (64%) for 302 yds, 4 TDs, 3 INTs (87.5 rating)
Rushing - 28 for 147 yards (5.2), 0 TD, 1 Fumble
Defense - 0 sacks, 1 INT, 0 FF
Notable: My starting HB was 9 for 11 yards before injury. My backup came in, and on a read option that he took went 52 yards. I didn't run any other options. I did run a QB keeper for 8 yards. Take out the long run, and my backup was 12 carries for 52 yards.

New Orleans
Passing - 22 of 45 (48%) for 240 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT (63.1 rating)
Rushing - 15 for 66 (4.4), 1 TD, 0 Fumbles
Defense - 0 sacks, 3 INTs, 1 FF

I really wish they boxscore showed drops, because there were some key ones in there, but can't give totals. I want to say it hurt them more than me in this game.

At any rate... that's the line. Buffalo now at 6-1, but that was an enjoyable game at least (I don't really enjoy blowout wins as I feel like it's somehow cheating, even if I play standard, gimmickless playcalling). Thought this might be my second loss, but the last drive went off almost perfectly with no drops, good reads, and a couple of solid runs to keep them honest.

I'll try to give a report on another league game later when someone gets a score in with these new settings.
Advertisements - Register to remove