View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 08:51 PM   #81
rai27
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Official FIFA 14 Custom Team Tactics (AI) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro94
This is my first time using CTT for Fifa. I am really not enjoying this game but I refuse to give up on it. Using these will be the last resort though, as i've ran out of options.

So I went ahead and downloaded the latest squads so that all players would be at their correct teams (Ozil to Arsenal, Fellaini to United, etc) and edited all teams from England, Germany, France and Spain, so they all now have the CTT's assigned to them. I set up the CM by selected the options to use Customized Squads, and this message appeared;

'Current Customized squads are not eligible for leaderboards'

I thought 'OK, that shouldn't matter'. So I went ahead and got to the menu. Only when I started to change my line-up did I notice that the squad wasn't right (Fellaini wasn't at United), and then checked my Tactics to find it had been switched back to Man United Default. Which means the game reverted me to default settings after I advanced from that message.

'Current Customized squads are not eligible for leaderboards'

I exited the game and tried again, doing the same thing, but after advancing from that message, I returned to the previous screen and it had reverted squads to 'Default'. I changed it, same message appeared, and everything reverted to Default again.

I have almost no patience left for this game anymore, and this is really pushing me to the limit. Is there anyway to get past this without it resetting to default everytime I advance from that message?
What console are you on? I'm playing on Xbox 360 and I'm a few games into my CM with Man Utd and the squads did not reset back into the default. I only got to update the CTT of BPL teams but its effects are obvious as non-BPL teams play a lot differently than BPL teams. In addition, Swansea and Liverpool have both played the passing game and beat my in the possession game. (I only had around 42% possession for both games)

Thanks for the CTTs, Kreb! It's changed the way FIFA plays and it feels amazing. Just a question though, is there any way to incorporate the CTTs of other squads (ie. Bundesliga, La Liga, etc) into an existing CM which only has BPL CTTs? Thanks for any help.
Advertisements - Register to remove