Old 11-13-2013, 04:56 PM   #18
King_B_Mack
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NBA 2K14: New MyCAREER Details and Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkayC
I personally just hope things aren't so predetermined for you that every mycareer will feel exactly the same. for me personally I like the idea of the plane backdrop thing, and some of the new features announced in this thread. But as for the little news we have heard about the mycareer story arc, I wanna know how predetermined things are for you. Mycareer has always tried to force your player into the role of a superstar, but so far based on what ive seen and read, it seems like thats whats going on to an even bigger degree now. So i'll wait until the game drops, and see a few youtube commentators start a mycareer before i make any serious assumptions about the mode, cuz of course everything im saying now is just speculation. But we shall see.
I have to ask. Isn't that the point? I mean, who's playing a Career mode like this to be a end of the bench bum or role player on an NBA team? Isn't the fun/point of mode like this molding a guy into an NBA superstar? Don't think I'm trying to come at you any kind of way with this post, that's not my intent. It's a serious question based off my understanding of the bolded.