View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 08:10 AM   #7
Cavani161
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 14: IGN Reviews Next-Gen Version

I don't know about saying it's the same gameplay but better graphics. I didn't like FIFA 13/14 on PS3, and ended up trading them in very shortly. The game feels different to me, and I've scored many different types of goals in my career I have going on, I just don't know what to expect.

On my Napoli career I've seen my team struggle with their form against teams such as Atlanta, and then our first game in the Champions League against Man U we won 3-0 as I felt the whole team stepped up, passes weren't sloppy, players were more aggressive, etc. I have noticed a difference between my bench and starters. When I don't have Gonzalo Higuain in the lineup, I don't have the same attacking power, and struggle to get shots on goal, let alone score.

I've said it before, but the defense has gotten much better. I see the CPU AI on defense being much smarter. I did a slight move with my player to get around the defender and beat him, he regained himself (Not sure who I was in control of but he wasn't the fastest) I could see the cpu ai defender hustle back asap, as he came beside me shoulder to shoulder and did a slide tackle taking the ball from me as my player stumbled and kicked it out of their defensive end. I don't remember seeing this type of thing on last gen.