View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 01:51 AM   #96
jeremym480
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: Official NBA 2k14 (next gen) myGM Thread

I'm 11-8 in my Pelicans MyGM. I'm currently 4th in the SW Division, but only 3 games out of 1st place currently held my the Spurs. I'm 7th in the West, but again on 3 games out of first place which S.A. also holds.

I've been struggling with injuries thus far with J.Smith currently OUT for the next 1-2 week and R.Anderson HURT but able to play through it. Gordon also missed 7 games at the beginning of the season, so with all that considered we're lucky to be where we are.

I'm not sure if I'll make any moves this season. I really don't want to, but I may end up having to decide between Gordon and Evans. I'm looking to upgrade both SF and C. Mostly SF because Aminu doesn't bring much to the table for me. However, at least he is willing to resign. Smith looks like he wants to test Free Agency and as much as I would like to keep him, I may have to let him go. I would like to build a team similar to the 90s Spurs with Duncan and Robinson, but I don't know what Center would be the best to go after. I know the guys that I want the most like Hibbert and Noah probably aren't realistic. Maybe I can find someone in the Draft though...

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans