View Single Post
Old 11-28-2013, 09:48 PM   #308
lotusfather
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: lotusfather's Madden 25 Draft Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by footballman53
by the way people requesting draft classes isn't going to get them any sooner, it seems he's just doing them in the order he finds them (which common sense wise is what makes sense) so hes not going to load/reload over and over after starting a new CFM to get your specific draft classes taking potentially an hour to get a single draft class when hes already got another class that he hasn't scouted on his other CFM, he will get to it when he gets to it just be patient, hes nice enough to sort all this out and then share it with us, i did something similar to this a few years back but never shared it, he could just keep it to himself so just be thankful for what you got, it is Thanksgiving after all!!! and really thank you for doing this, i spent about 2 hours loading/reloading the week before the draft trying to scout my entire class before finding your guide, saving me a LOT of time
Exactly right, I just do them as they come. The Jordan Weaver Draft for Wang just happened to be the next one up... I see all the requests but don't respond because the answer would always be that I just do whatever draft pops up next. So sorry if I don't get to your draft right away but I will get to it eventually

Happy Thanksgiving all!