View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 12:07 AM   #1
I am disappointed
Rookie

OVR: 2
I don't get it 2K ?????

I could go on a rant that would be longer than a Harry Potter book about this game but I'll just hit the "Main" points smh......This is strictly online gameplay by the way...

1. Why is it just so easy to score on this game ? 3's (with anybody) are just wayyyy too successful, scoring in the paint even with the ability to actually block shots this year is still wayyy to easy. They have to stop having animations that are automatic buckets no matter how the shot is defended. Something isn't right when its easier to make 3's than it is to hit a free throw in this game smh

2. Is rebounding worse on next gen ? I swear I'm seeing a lot of weird rebounding instances lol, in great position but it just bounces off of me or they'll tip it for no reason instead of just grabbing it. Don't get me started on the ones where they stand there and just stare at the ball smh

3. Mike Wang and 2k may deny this but I'm not stupid......something is up with this game i swear every game online (especially if the teams match up well) is close ! it always stays around that 3 to 6 point lead range and if you do happen to get a double digit lead YOU WILL LOSE IT. I can tell when i'm going to lose by the end of the first quarter. It seems like whoever is getting the most bull that game always seem to finally pull away in the 4th quarter.

When the PS4 adds the ability to upload to youtube i can really show you guys what I mean

I'm not bashing the game, I Love it but these problems make it hard to consistently enjoy this game.

P.S. Is onball defense a Sin online or something because no one plays it lol i feel like I'm the only one who does
Advertisements - Register to remove