View Single Post
Old 12-25-2013, 04:01 PM   #190
sizzlingsisig603
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k14 Bugs and Glitches Thread

Good morning everyone. I really need your help Any assistance would be much appreciated!

Whats the bug?

Random player named ******* appears in mycareer mode. He's on my team for some strange reason. He's a 41 year old PF with terrific outside.

I searched online, other people have had this same problem but don't know the solution.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? (Gameplay, Franchise, Online, Front End, etc.....)
Mycareer

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?
I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the fact I'm playing the imported official 2k13 training camp (october 31) rosters but when I check manage rosters, the **** player does not exist anyway.

How often can the bug be reproduced?

Do you have video or pictures?

Person with the exact same problem as me, exact same player appeared but this time with the blazers. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uehH7GXSWA

I just spent all my VC on my player which is a shame since I've been saving up. Also I liked the fact that I was drafted by the Raptors so feels like such a shame if I have to restart. Is there anyway for me to fix this bug/ glitch? Or edit the player out even. The guy ruins the immersion for me and he eats up a lot of playing time (starter) so I don't want him to be on my team.

I'm playing PS3 Mycareer by the way.

Thank you so much for the help guys.