Old 01-07-2014, 06:39 AM   #1
DoubleRussia
Pro

DoubleRussia's Arena

OVR: 1
The Men in Black - An Next-Gen Madden NFL 25 Oakland Raiders Dynasty - Xbox One

The Darius Johnson era begins in Oakland

Wait what? Please allow me to explain.

After a horrendous 4-12 season with Oakland, Dennis Allen looked to rebound in 2013 and bring his team to something above a top 10 pick. Allen and McKenzie made a team that they could be proud of. But fate would jump in the way.
Dennis Allen announced his retirement from football, resulting in a recent diagnosis of lung cancer, Allen did not comment on whether or not the cancer was inoperable, he did mention that he was getting shots of ethanol(If you're a medical junkie you know ethanol can reduce a tumor's size for 6 hours.). Aside from that Dennis Allen didn't explain very much about his retirement, other than the whole life threatening illness.

So, with his chosen coach out of the game, possibly for good, Reggie McKenzie found himself a candidate that impressed him more than Dennis Allen.

Darius Johnson is a 26 year old head coach, whom after graduating in the class of 2006 from Winter Park High School, went on to coach the Winter Park Wildcats to four consecutive high school state championships. Darius Johnson then went on to be an assistant head coach for the 2011 BCS Bowl Champions the Auburn Tigers. Johnson stayed with Auburn for the 2011-2012 and the 2012-2013 seasons. According to reports about the coach, Johnson demands strategy and versatility, marking him as one of the more 'tactical' coaches in the NFL among Bill Belicheck, Mike Tomlin and John Fox.

Johnson held a press conference

"I would like to thank the Raiders organization for this opportunity to be apart of this great organization, it has been my dream to coach an NFL team, but not the way that I received this job, I would like to make my VERY VERY best wishes to Dennis Allen, beat that sumbitch off for me. I will not be taking any questions during this conference, this was simply to introduce myself to you media personnel, come find me after the first preseason game vs Dallas."

You heard it here first, Darius Johnson is the new leader of the Oakland Raiders.

MLB - Oakland Athletics
Advertisements - Register to remove