View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 07:30 AM   #101
flawed
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14: As Problems Mount, Some Gamers Getting Refunds from Retailers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo.13
Dude, my Psn wallet was refunded in $59,99!!
So fast too, one day just...lol
Thank you!!!

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/5730/7o1r.png
That's really cool. I was in a supermarket a couple of days before Christmas and they had 1 each of Xbox One and PS4 (PS4's were sold out nationally and were going for crazy prices, even second hand, but this was selling retail. I just fluked on one!). I really couldn't decide, I had my phone out re-reading all the different websites. People kept coming up to me and asking if they could have one of the consoles (I'd put the empty boxes between my legs while I sat and browsed - I told them I was considering buying both!).

The thing that swung it for me was I read that MS had introduced a system where you only need one live account per console and there are no codes restricting gameplay to one account (I have 3 children, all boys. So the Xbox 360 was seriously expensive in this regard).

I know Sony is the same, but I sold my PS3 after the Cinavia/remove Other OS stealth patch and was still pissed at them, so I went with Xbox, despite it being £100 more. I really, really regret that decision now!

Their customer support has been awful since the day I bought it (well; since the day I started having problems with NBA 2K!). My first job was in a call centre, so I'm always polite and try not to be a smart arse, but I just kept getting fobbed off. I'm super jealous now I've found out they are giving out full refunds for the (very defective) game, that is amazing!

M$ - sort yourselves out!
Advertisements - Register to remove