View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 06:31 PM   #420
Russell_SCEA
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: PS Nation - MLB 14 The Show Hands-On Report (PS3/PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLB Bob
ok finally got through the whole thread..ugh. Thanks Glen, thanks Knight and thanks to the positive contributors to the thread. The other guys that cant read, annoyed everyone for their own entertainment ect..glad there were a few yellow carded posts..some could have gotten a red to be honest.

Now about the info. LOVE the player lock feature. Been asking for awhile for that. I cant wait to play that and have commentary back while I control the franchise as normal and only play one guy or play as a MLB player. Super stoked and get best of every world.

Ball boys/ball girls...nice touch. Not my big thing but awesome addition for the PS4. Along with signs, fans catching balls and stuff. Like the confirmation of the cross platform rosters. Having a baby mid March allows me time to settle in for a May release..maybe I'll get in on the April ps3 release to occupy the late nights in april.

Mr Russel and Glen have done well. Looking forward to more info.

And looking forward to the tidbit of info Knight has about editing a player. Pm knight Thanks guys..but god that was a long thread to weigh through. Some of you owe me my brain cells back.

Just bat and ball boys no girls this year.