View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 06:37 PM   #422
A_Quiet_Pro
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: PS Nation - MLB 14 The Show Hands-On Report (PS3/PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVCbearcat10
I may get killed for saying this, but the reveal was so anticlimactic for me. PS3 owners have to wait 3 weeks longer for their copy because Madden and NBA2K saw releasing closer to opening day boosted sales. Although I feel the extra time for the PS4 will yield better results, I can't help but wonder if the delayed release date has to do with Infamous releasing in March. Wouldn't make sense for Sony to release 2 top titles within 2 weeks of each other. 2 decisions made with corporate profits in mind, not the gamer (although Sony needs every dollar they can get right now!). I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but not sure they had the community's best interest in mind. Also, there wasn't anything more revealed that we didn't already know. I'm doubting we will see any PS4 video footage before April, only screenshots.

All that being said, I'll continue to check daily for new info. This may go down as the best looking PS4 game and probably be the best game this studio ever made. The businessman part of me is looking at how their strategy is playing out and it makes perfect sense, but the gamer part of me feels a little short changed. Can't wait till May!
I'm willing to bet we see NOTHING else PS4 related that's screens or videos until LATE April if anything. Their gonna be super quiet, then release a bunch of things at once leading up to the release.