Old 03-04-2014, 03:24 PM   #60
The_Josh
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Suggestions/Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2zone
Dear NWGameDad,

Please bring back the ability to store up more than 3 hot streaks in Rivals Clash. I do not buy hot streaks (it's a bottomless pit!), so my only way to protect a hard-earned lead after a week of grinding is to use stored up hot streaks. I understand that paying players are keeping you in business, but in tournament modes (or some area of the game), you need to offer a level playing field to keep all your players happy in the long run.

The first event (Kobe), you allowed people to save up to 1,000 hot streaks and I finished event at #7, using strategy and not my wallet in the closing hours. In 2nd event (Tim Duncan), I finished 11th, even though I had 10,000 more points than the first event. It was a helpless and frustrating feeling to be in the top 10 all week (usually 4th-8th), but in last 3 hours I was passed by several guys (congrats to them) who spent some serious money to secure their top 10 finish and bump me to 11.

I read your comment that you took the hot-streak storing away to prevent people from "bombing the leaderboard." Well, that's exactly what you allowed the paying players to do to the non-paying players that worked their tails off for a week!

Now, for the positive feedback:
I think you offered great prizes in the Tim Duncan event! And despite going 35,000 picks without drafting a legendary, being in top 25 earned me a PRO legendary, which was absolutely huge for me as a player that sets limits on how much I am willing to spend on one video game.

I just think you will burn out the majority of your players very quickly if you ALWAYS give the advantage to the paying player. So, in the spirit of pure and fair competition, please restore the 1,000 hot streak option in Rivals. Either that, or take away the option of buying hot streaks. I'm guessing your boss won't like the latter option!

Thanks for a fun game.
-G2Zone
Why should they take away the option for someone like myself to buy hot streaks? I don't have the time to build up a thousand with my work schedule so being able to buy them allowed me to finish in the top 50 and get what I needed. I'm fine with them allowing people to stack them but don't suggest something that punishes other players because you didn't finish as well in this one.