View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 05:00 AM   #11
bumpyface
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakeemdaprince
What you mean realistic that's the problem with games now.People like you want it to be real go watch tv cuz developers are trying to blur the lines and it's taking fun out of sports games.Before patches games looked crappy but were fun.Unless you want to get on Kickstarter and create your own game,you're either going to have choppy or animation heavy movements.
Thank You. This is exactly whats wrong with nba2k. Instead of developers making the game fun and giving the player COMPLETE control, they simulate the game so much that the player has little control over the events that take place on the screen. Early in the video game era, the developers wanted to make games that were FUN to play, now they seem hell-bent on just trying to make the games as realistic as possible. Reaslistic is good, but not when its at the expense of the FUN-FACTOR. I'm so sick of 2k and the likes of it. They got all the tats, and celebration, but when I pick up the stick I feel like the damn game is playing me.
Advertisements - Register to remove