View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 02:18 PM   #20
Maverick32093209
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Gamespot PS3 vs PS4 Comparison video

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack23
The lighting between the two platforms are so much different. It's funny because the ps3 show looks so good...but than ps4 came along. So excited to get my copy on 5/6. Am I the only one though who can't even fathom where they are going to take this franchise in two or three years? I mean look how far they brought the game from '07 to '14 on the ps3.

The difference is REALLY apparent during night games. But I agree. SCEA maybe backing themselves into a corner….WHERE DO THEY GO FROM HERE!!!

I can think of just a few things

1. Fixing online play
2. Cursor hitting
3. more varied swing animations
4. Realtalk post game interviews (like NBA 2K14)
5. Improved trade logic..with user ability to override or confirm any CPU-CPU trades
6. Manager challenges and replay
7. The Show button (allows for fancy fielding play when you hit it i.e. bare hand grab, back hand flip etc)
8. Manager arguments and ejections

none of those things with the exception on #1 is critical. Everything else is not that big of a deal. Name another sports game that only has maybe 1 major and only 7 other minor fixes to make it perfect.

Btw…they probably could add all those things within the next two versions. MLB The Show 16 PS4 might be the perfect baseball game.

There are a few things that are impossible….like naming the players in the minors. Using real life umpires names with their real life tendencies.