View Single Post
Old 06-21-2014, 04:55 PM   #42
BigDaddyHolmes
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 All-22 Camera is Identical to the NCAA Football 14 Coordinator Cam

Like most others have stated, I will be using the zoom cam. Glad it's finally the default. This all 22 camera looks like a mobile game to me. Glad it's in there for the people who need it to pass properly.

In all honesty though, this years zoom cam is closer to a standard cam in years past. Madden 10s default cam was just about as close as this years zoom. The cam got pushed way, way far out with default cams in Madden 12,13, and 25. Players were starting to look like ants on the field. I found it not to be realistic, and a move in the wrong direction. I would call this view "The Artari 2600 View" if I was naming it.

I'd like to see all the cams get some options to zoom in/out, or tilt up/down just a bit. It's been way to long that we are stuck with limited camera options. I don't see what is taking them so long to get this done, it really hasn't made them look good IMO. Even Madden 05 let you select different cameras for different situations (pre snap/pass/run,etc) and they even let you customize those cameras zoom, tilt, height levels on top of that. That is a long time to go with this option removed.

Last edited by BigDaddyHolmes; 06-21-2014 at 05:11 PM.