View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 02:48 AM   #14
Birdman85
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
'The hell does that mean?

As far as navigation is concerned, it's all about scrapping everything and going back to the drawing board. Like literally, I want to do the same thing with my wiring in my home theater. Figuring out how to optimize everything and reference what to where is one of the most difficult things to do, and figuring out what should/shouldn't have shortcuts can be strenuous. I have enough trouble on main pages of websites, and that has every graphic with drop-down tabs and a mouse.

That's the big thing they might want to try for: more nested layers, less linearity. If everything is a brand new page and screen, you sometimes can't even recognize where you last were. Or at the very least, work like a computer's windows where it shows the branches of the tree from what previous screens you were on.

I haven't yet played this year's version, but it sounds like it's a bit of the same hiccups that they've always had. I don't think it's easy, but it requires a lot of overhauling. Now somebody work on my bedroom wiring haha.
Not only did 2k have a full player card ( where you could view career stats and achievements such as MVPs and Championships) they also had a Top 100 prospect list so you could view the best prospects at once, instead of having to go team by team, looking for the Top 50 log.