View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 01:01 PM   #17
BezO
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Video - Seahawks vs. 49ers (Smitty)

Some of the blockers on the kick return just slid into position. And what's wrong with #44? Couldn't make up his mind. #40 does the same on the next KO.

Play at 2:29 looked good except for the ROT completely stymying the DE at the LOS. But good D by Thomas.

Was that a pulling TE on the extra point?

The game needs players to play through the whistle. @ 5:24, no way the D doesn't jump on what could've been ruled a fumble. Nice rush by CPU Smith though.

Decent double teams at 5:59. Awkward for Lynch not to release in that situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Interception animation was awful. I liked Kaep's throwing animation on the touchdown, seemed fluid, and the Boldin catch was kool.
I like the interception up until he hits the ground. DB always seems to head up field the wrong way 1st.

Boldin catch was cool. Too bad for the stuttering DB that let him catch it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Nice consecutive hit tackle on INT out of bounds, live how the camera shows Wilson after the INT, that's true broadcast there. Liked how Gore broke out of the tackle to keep running. Lots of good stuff to see here, more good than bad. Also liked the jumbotron after the TD.
That 2nd hit on the DB looked great up to the dead fish fall after. That would be a great head injury animation.

Cut to Wilson was great.

I hated the Gore run. With no lateral movment from engaged players & no attempts to contain, outside runs always look bad to me. And that spin move is not good. Gore dragging the DB looked good until they showed the replay.