View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 01:27 PM   #21
dghustla
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Video - Seahawks vs. 49ers (Smitty)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BezO
Some of the blockers on the kick return just slid into position. And what's wrong with #44? Couldn't make up his mind. #40 does the same on the next KO.

Play at 2:29 looked good except for the ROT completely stymying the DE at the LOS. But good D by Thomas.

Was that a pulling TE on the extra point?

The game needs players to play through the whistle. @ 5:24, no way the D doesn't jump on what could've been ruled a fumble. Nice rush by CPU Smith though.

Decent double teams at 5:59. Awkward for Lynch not to release in that situation.

I like the interception up until he hits the ground. DB always seems to head up field the wrong way 1st.

Boldin catch was cool. Too bad for the stuttering DB that let him catch it.

That 2nd hit on the DB looked great up to the dead fish fall after. That would be a great head injury animation.

Cut to Wilson was great.

I hated the Gore run. With no lateral movment from engaged players & no attempts to contain, outside runs always look bad to me. And that spin move is not good. Gore dragging the DB looked good until they showed the replay.

first off Smitty THANKS FOR A GREAT VID.

The graphics on this game IMO look really really good. The broadcast look and feel are damn near perfect, big kudos there. It's just as the poster above me mentioned in motion there are just so many eyes sores in such a small video clip. The DEs are still blocking dummies on outside runs. The spin move looks like it can be used to circumvent true step for an instant change in direction up field. There was more double team tackling by the offense after Wilson's INT than in all of the defensive clips. It might be nit picking but these are just some of the things that standout to me.
Advertisements - Register to remove