View Single Post
Old 08-12-2014, 01:51 PM   #82
stillfeelme
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Scott O'Gallagher Leaves NBA Live Team to Join NBA 2K Team as Gameplay Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghoti34
Please. So since being with 2K for a few weeks at best, OG has been able to come in and make significant improvements on the features you are working on for 2K15? Just not buying it. I doubt that this site or another sports gaming site would have missed OG leaving Live months ago, so it's best to assume he left EA in late June. Given the time it takes to move your family across the country, I'm just not buying that OG will be making any sort of significant contribution to 2K15. Please tell me I'm wrong and that OG has been with 2K since January?
It is not that serious man but how do you know what goes on at their company. Sometimes somebody with a fresh set of eyes can come in and bring a different perspective to gameplay and then they change something in the code. Shoot sometimes something is seen at Gamescom and people here request some changes. Bouncing ideas off of someone who actually played basketball professionally and worked on making basketball games is like having an in house consultant that not many companies can say.