Old 08-14-2014, 12:41 PM   #23
NYJets
Hall Of Fame

NYJets's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Videos - Day 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantBlue76
Pats and Jets... Graphics look amazing. Interactions look better, but still way too fast. Saw some nice tackles and some of the same. Still very bothered by the "inaccurate pass" feature. Geno Smith is not the world's most accurate guy. Yet, all but one pass. All but one, was thrown directly to players. One pass hit the ground in the entire half. I guess I misunderstood what they meant with the QB accuracy system, because everything I see still looks exactly like Madden 25. The only difference is that the receiver will reach for it, which is cool I guess.

Maybe I am misunderstanding inaccurate passing.

IDK, what was Geno, 2-6 in that video? The most difficult pass he had was the deep corner that ended up being incomplete. The other incompletions were over the middle into traffic, a lot less likely they are going to hit the ground without somebody getting a hand on it.

And Brady's passes were mostly short to open receivers, so most of them probably should have been accurate.

Thought that video was fine.