View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 07:08 PM   #19
Izzy Snow
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHST
There used to be a time in sports gaming (The 90s) where everyone had sports games from different companies and it was normal.

It wasn't about "Oh this game is better watch out"..or...."this game doesnt look good so such and such won!".....or "Oh, look at this game, its going to take its place at the top again...."

Stop it. Its disgusting how gamers are nowadays. Too many gamers are so focused on that and not focused on how good it was to have variety.

I like the aspect of Live and 2k as I did in the past when they both had games. I had both. I dont understand why now gamers are so hell bent on one failing and one succeeding as if you cant own both.

Yes, EA and 2K are rivals but what the hell does that have to do with you? You just play. I hope this game is great. I can handle two basketball games; it wont kill me

Respectfully cut it out...
Seriously man there was a time when there was like 5 or 6 basketball games out. NBA Shootout, NBA Inside Drive, 2K, Live, Street, Ballers, did I miss one?

Even though I'm admittedly more of a Live fan(boy), I still get both games and I'm just as excited for Live on consoles as I am for 2K on PC. Oh the mod possibilities!