View Single Post
Old 09-19-2014, 06:17 PM   #11
The Yurpman
Rookie

The Yurpman's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 15 Week 3 Roster Update Available Now, Details Included

Look, I'm not going to rip Danny and the job he does on these rosters overall as far as grading players. It's understandably hard to judge 53 players (plus some on the practice squad) for all 32 teams. That's over 1,700 players.

As a Patriots fan, though, I don't understand why Solder gets a -2 while two other of our offensive linemen get positives. Solder is arguably the only great/above-average player on our line. Our line isn't below average, but it's pretty close. Downgrading Solder while upgrading two other players, I don't understand.

Also, getting the 53 man roster correct for all 32 teams should be the EASIEST portion of his job. I can go to any site that tracks transactions (CBS Sports, Ourlads, ESPN, etc.) and see that the Patriots cut their third QB McLeod Bethel-Thompson last week and the Browns RT Hauptman is no longer with the team and hasn't been with the team in days. I went through and corrected these myself, so someone being paid to do this should be able to correct these things.
Advertisements - Register to remove