View Single Post
Old 09-27-2014, 03:52 PM   #405
doctorJ82
Rookie

OVR: 0
Angry Re: Schoene503 NBA 2K15 Roster ( 2K14 for PS3)

^^^ Whoa!! What a prick!

Sounds more like DBlackmon works undercover for 2K sports or something. Seriously man... the point of this forum IS to customize, pimp out, update our games. No one here (except for you, for some special reason) comes here to promote the newer year in the franchise. I may come in here with crazy requests; off the wall, sometimes impossible ideas; and beg occasionally, lol... but I (as alot of us here do) put A LOT of faith in the masterful work of Schoene. I've been an NBA fan since the 1989 NBA Draft, and am a pretty avid traditional NBA fanatic and stat hound. I have this thread bookmarked, because Schoene's work is VERY thorough, top-notch, he's friendly, and he comes off as someone that equals my same passion about having the game perfect. I *WISH* I could do HALF the things Schoene can do with his editing skills. Believe me when I say, HIS updates are better than nearly anything 2K has given us and/or can come up with. And then you add in the community-factor and use throwing little suggestions/critiques when needed, and Schoene's quick customer service fixes.... AND you have a badass game update every week or so. In previous years of LIVE, I'd painstakingly create EVERY rookie, Free Agent, and update my roster transactions weekly. Plus, from what I've seen of the stills & heard of the updates of 2k15, I see nothing new or intriquing yet; so Schoene's roster updates are a GOD SEND to me, personally.

So, respectfully, I will echo him in saying - you've probably stumbled into the wrong forum, or just hating because you don't have a PS3 and feel left out of this amazingness we've built. It's probably best if you - go away.

Why waste your time (or the internet's bytes) on us?!!? Besides, I'm sure you can make the line at Game Stop/Best Buy/WalMart reallll early and wait for the 2K15 game somewhere. Now Run along.

Last edited by doctorJ82; 09-27-2014 at 03:54 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove