View Single Post
Old 09-27-2014, 05:01 PM   #13
scottyp180
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeastbumrush
So show it off then. Get it in the hands of credible outlets.

Stop playing scared and show your hand.

This fear syndrome is part of what holds the game back IMO.

They're so scared that people will dwell on how much it falls short when compared to the competition that they sit on their hands until it's too late to do anything about it.

Someone needs to tell them that the community is not against them. Just been burned too often.
My thoughts exactly. I don't know if EA is playing scared or if they are waiting until next week to release videos and try to take the wind away from 2k's sails but the longer they wait the more people are going to lose hope for this game.

Screenshots, shoes, ratings, and words about what is improved is simply not enough to get me excited. If the animations and shooting is improved then show us. It doesn't need to be a long in depth video. Anything that shows off the improvements would be welcome.

Not having confidence in the gameplay or being afraid to show gameplay is not an excuse. Someone could take highlights from Live 10 or an older 2k game and make the game look good. Hell even Live 14 could look good if the riht clips and animations were shown.

I might come off as cynical but I just dont want this to be another year of EA promising a solid product, fans saying "Give them a chance before you write them off," a lack of footage shown before release, and the game being underwhelming. I'd love for EA to surprise us and prove the cynics wrong but they make it very difficult to trust them.