View Single Post
Old 10-09-2014, 02:58 AM   #632
TheRealHST
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: 2K15 Post Your Facescan Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvazquez190
For people still having trouble I think i've gotten this facescan thing down. At this point I can comfortably get 6,000+ Reference points on any given try. I know people have gotten 11k, i'm not there lol. If you're looking for more reference points try this. While sitting in front of the camera, constantly look at the percentage. I kept my eyes focused on it the entire time. It seems for me the quicker the scan, the more reference points you get. My best scans were also my quickest scans. From the start slowly rotate your head to the left, watch where the percentage is. When you feel it has covered all of the angles with you turned to the left do the same for the right. It shouldn't have to rescan on any given side. It should just be left, then right, finish. That's how i've gotten my best scans. Also natural lighting does work best so if you prefer to wait until you can do it during the afternoon then you might be better off. I will post my face and facescan when I get home later today.
So ignore the guy when he keeps saying 'left right' after the first time