View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 01:12 AM   #13
dmendenhall_9
Rookie

dmendenhall_9's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PES 2015 Menus, Settings, Faces, Stadiums, Master League, Gameplay Videos & More

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyBass
I wish they'd at least create more realistic fictional (non-licensed) teams and players. I know in the past all the non-licensed teams had the same kits just with different colors, and then the fake players had these really unusual names as if someone just mashed a keyboard to type them in.

Not sure if any of that has changed this year, but think about it, if they did do it the same way this year then you will have to edit all of it yourself or else be stuck with Bruyberoyu (just mashed that in) as your star attacking midfielder who plays for your team that has pretty much the same kit as the rest of the league just different colors.

That being said, still waiting on fouls. If and when I see more fouls I will be sold on the game.
If you notice in the big leauges that aren't licensed (pretty much just premier league) all the players names and faces and everything are perfect. just the kits and team names are different. cant edit kits but they looked decent enough to me and editing the team names is easy enough