canes21
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: College Football Off Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasprite
Who would you put above them?
I am assuming you are asking this as a general question and not looking for only his answer. In that case, I would definitely put Oregon up there. Oregon's loss was not a blowout and was with a key injury. Oregon is easily better than either team on offense by a long shot. Has both teams beat at the QB position, if not every team in the nation.

For #4 I have to go Notre Dame. The fact they are #10 is hilarious. What did they do to deserve that? Lose to the defending national champion on the road by 4 points? If there is anything called a quality loss, Notre Dame has the best loss in the entire nation easily. Like I stated before, their defense is the real deal this year and would run circles around their 2012 group. And besides Golson's fumble problems, which have definitely improved, the offense is not bad either.

Both of those teams are better than Auburn or Ole Miss in my opinion. With Fisher back, Oregon is unstoppable on offense. It's easily the best in the nation. Notre Dame has a great defense that rivals anyone in the nation and I think you could argue they have just as good if not better offenses than either of those two teams. Notre Dame and Oregon also have the better two QB's in the discussion which is a pretty big factor as well. Bo Wallace has more interceptions this year than Mariotta has in the last 3 years. Bo is a double digit pick machine each season and this year is no different.

― Plato