View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 11:59 AM   #12
UNMLobo
Rookie

UNMLobo's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: MLB 15 The Show Wishlist, Ours and Yours

My list:
  • Stadiums with retractable roofs closed at the right times, such as Arizona's closed during day games when it's hot, and no one should have a rain game when they can close the roof.
  • Real MiLB stadiums would be great, perhaps at the AAA level or more variety in the stadiums.
  • More variety in the LED ribbon boards. They generally don't flash the team name during the entire game. Also more team specific animations on the boards would be nice.
  • The ability to see who the manager and coaching staff are on your team in RRTS. They would change and I would have no idea.
  • Better logic in selecting when the CPU selects jerseys in RRTS. It seemed like I saw the camouflage jerseys for the Reds and Padres, as well as the purple D-Backs, much more often than I did on TV. The ultimate option would be to let the play select jerseys for both teams.
  • The ability to see transactions (perhaps a news page) in RRTS during the regular season.
  • The ability to create audio for RRTS player name from existing audio. For example, I could create my name if I could combine two other names.
  • The ability to create audio for RRTS player name from existing audio. For example, I could create my name if I could combine two other names.
I'm sure I am forgetting something, but this is what I remember playing this year.