Old 11-13-2014, 12:51 PM   #19
Junior Moe
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Sales figures?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyForBuckets
Yes you are all correct it is not DIRECTLY your problem.

However, moving forward it could be a problem for you and each consumer that buys or is considering buying a basketball video game. I'm not really sure why people can't see this.

With more options and competition, it forces game developers to make a better game or get beat by competition. The Live team can say what they want, but those numbers are extremely ugly and it WILL hinder them moving forward if this continues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't really understand this line of thinking. Sure, I want competition. It's good for business. But if you cant make a go of it then that's on you. I won't support a product if I don't see the value I want in it. That goes for Live, 2K and everything else. I like Live, but it's not worth $60 to me because I'm a "franchise" guy. $30, yeah, I'm on it. It's a fun and easy pick up and play game that me and my buddies could spend hours playing and smack talking. The rest of the time I'm in MyLeague/MyGM mode. If 2K starts slipping I will drop them too. Yeah, it would suck because I love basketball. But there are other games out there worth my time and money that I could get into.